1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Triple H Gun Club Closed?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TigerMyrtle, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerMyrtle

TigerMyrtle TS Member

Drove to Linton today only to find the gates locked and the signage showing "Temporarily Closed". I went to town and inquired only to learn they closed suddenly with no notice about two months ago. Anybody know any details?
    Thanks,
    Eric Schmidt
  2. 320090T

320090T Active Member

They quit throwing targets last year, I heard, but the restaurant was still open last fall. We drove down and bought reclaimed shot and talked with the boss about mining our lead. Nice club, sorry it closed.
  3. buck56

buck56 Member

No Herb, you’re wrong. But thank you for trying to perpetuate the rumors. And Eric if you wanted to know, you have both my ph. # and my e-mail.

We have been running in the red for a long time, really every since the fire. I have closed down to try to fix some problems, regroup, and hopefully comeback stronger. I appreciate the good wishes and prayers we’ve been getting from so many. But I don’t appreciate the rumors, as they are both hurtful to our effort and my family. John Hert
  4. grunt

grunt Active Member

5. prairieviper

prairieviper Member

Posting something on your (Triple H) website might help to dispel rumors as well saving shooters the inconvenience of a drive for nothing. Just a thought.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.