1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trip to kolar- worth the drive?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Thinking about taking advantage of winter break from school and finally making the trip to Racine. Would be 1356 miles round trip. I'm thinking now is as good a time as any to go visit them, since gas is as cheap as its been since I started driving LOL. For those who have gone, did you find it worthwhile? I don't really need to have any work done, might have them service my trigger and play with some chokes, but thats about it, but i've always wanted to go check out the operation .

2. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Hell yes.

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I live 160 miles south of Racine and have been at Kolar three times very well worth it IF YOU NEED SOMETHING ?? If your only going to look forget it . It,s a factory and really not much to see . As for your gun it will be totaly rebuilt as you look around . I would not drive up to Racine just to get a trigger cleaned .

ALF

4. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

That's good to hear since I'm thinking about buying a combo!!! GOOD NEWS!!!

5. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you can go, make an appointment with Jeff Mainland to get a stock fitted for your Kolar - it will be one of the best investments you can make for your shooting!

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.