1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trip to Hawaii Has Nothing To Do with Granny's Hip

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

From David Hinz on RedState.com

"The first time I heard rumors that Sen Obama's sudden cessation of campaigning and rush to his grandmother's side in Hawaii had less to do with family and more to do with litigation, I was skeptical. The Berg v Obama lawsuit seemed incredible on the surface of it. How in the world could a candidate make it all the way through the primary season without being vetted as to his eligibility for office?

And then, Informed Lawyer began writing about the issue at The Minority Report, and I began to wonder.

Just today, he has updated the piece twice.

There are actually two different suits in question. The first, Berg v Obama, brought about by Philip J Berg, a lifelong Democrat and Philadelphia attorney, claims that Sen Obama was either born in a hospital in Kenya, not in Hawaii, and therefore under British law (which was applicable in Kenya at the time) he is not a natural-born American citizen. He further claims that Sen Obama lost whatever claim to US citizenship he might have had when his Indonesian Step-father adopted him in Indonesia, again subjecting him to Indonesian law.

"The Times Herald even reports: "the senator's grandmother, brother and sister, who live in Kenya, believe they were present during Obama's birth in the African country." Here, the Times Herald uses the word that his family 'believe' he was born in Kenya (perhaps to avoid possible law suits by Obama's Truth Squad?).""

MORE AT THE LINK

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Check out the video on this. Link above.

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

There is a God!

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well personally, as an American, I wouldn't feel I got my money's worth out of this election without a Constitutional Crisis.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Is this the October surprise Hillary spoke of??

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/this_could_be_the_game_changer.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.