1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trimmer heads

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have learned a lot on this forum from others experiences. Hopefully this will help someone. I have used gas trimmers for well over 25 years and my pet peeve has always been the trimmer head. They are a pain in the a&&& to load and they hold very little so you are constantly refilling the spool and it is a b&&& of a job. Not to mention the bump and feed usually screws up and you end up buying a new one. I ran across an "Oregon Speed feed" I am totally impressed. I have used it now for 6 months and it is absolutely fantastic. You do not have to take it apart to load, just insert the string and twist the head. If you have the need to buy a new head I highly reccomend this tool for less than $40. Also do yourself a favor and buy the square line, it last's forever.

2. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Just bought one last week, its not a oregon, its a name brand but cant remember what it is.. push in the string and wind her up.. easiest thing there is next to ROUND UP!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.