1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trijicon Hidden Messages

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by MTA Tom, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

[​IMG]

ABC News: In August of 2005 Trijicon was awarded a $660 million dollar, multi-year contract to provide up to 800,000 of its Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) to the U.S. Marine Corps. According to Trijicon, the ACOG is "designed to function in bright light, low light or no light conditions," and is "ideal for combat due to its high degree of discrimination, even among multiple moving targets." At the end of the scope's model number, you can read "JN8:12", which is a reference to the New Testament book of John, Chapter 8, Verse 12, which reads: "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." (King James Version)

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-weapons-inscribed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794

2. hopper810

hopper810 Member

I Like it, i like it.

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

My scope says ysr_racer 9.75 :)

I crack myself up.

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

What Hopper said!

I had one on my Colt's Patrol Rifle. They are simply awesome.

5. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

OH H*LL...
    Is THAT what the big stink is all about...!!!
    The left-wing loons in the "mainstream media" are making this sound like they are printing entire Bible passages on the gear they sell.
    Sheeesh...anything for an "Issue" to make Americans look bad..!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.