1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trigger width

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kgun_shooter, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

I currently shoot a Kolar and love the gun but the trigger seems too skinny for me, I don't get a good feel on the trigger while shooting. I really like th beretta style trigger that is real wide. Is there someone out there that makes an attachment that will go over the existing trigger to make it wider?

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Click the link above. They make trigger shoes to fit each particular trigger of the various manufactures. They used to make them for Krieghoffs but they may have to substitute one out. I have the same problem with my KS-5. Finger actually hurts after 100 rounds. Jon

3. Cheetah

Cheetah Member

Kgun,
    Call Kolar they have factory triggers as an acc.that are wider than the standard.

Hope this helps !!

Harold

4. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Speaking of triggers, does anyone know if Perazzi makes any wide width blades than can be replaced instead of using a trigger shoe?

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

vpr80... Yes, they did make wider triggers. I had the same problem. Found that the older MX3 had a gold, wide trigger. Got one and built a release for my MX3 Special.... They are available and will fit any drop out trigger Perazzi... Dan Thome (Trap2)

6. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Dan, any ideas on where or how I go about obtaining one? I have a really good P4 trigger that I like except the narrow blade.

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

vpr80... I would try Giacomo, in New York, or Perazzi USA in California. You might try Whiz White. Maybe he, or Marcello, will have one...... I bought an entire trigger just to get the wider trigger, and had it converted to double release..... Dan

8. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

vpr80... Look in the For Sale section of this site. Mike Mann has a MX3 trigger for sale that has the wide trigger in it........ Dan

9. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

I see it, but I doesn't look much wider than what I have now. I was hoping for something wide and flat. Kind of like the Browning ones.

10. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Just an idea, take off your trigger, go to a gunsmith, a real one that has machines, equipment and so on, tell him about the shape you want first, then maybe the thickness or shape and the finish, maybe that will be better instead of buying and changing, this way you get exactly what you want. Lee who has one like that, besides that he also makes up special tools for surgeons.

11. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Norbert Haussman made one for me. Awesome, unfortunately it was for a K-80!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how replace a perazzi trigger shoe