1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trigger Shoe ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by al391claybuster, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

Ok Guys, what advantage if any, does using a trigger shoe have? Lighter pull, more surface area for the finger, more comfortable feel? Any disadvantages, such as LOP increase, accidental firings? Thanks in advance....David

2. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

David, I use trigger shoes on all of my rifles and most of my shotguns. I have small hands for one reason. The shoe allows me to keep a firm grip on the stock. Another thing I like about them is that all my rifles are set at 2 1/2 to 3 lbs pull depending what rifle it is. I like to fire them using just the tip of my finger when shooting them especially on a long standing shot. The same goes with my shotguns, especially my trap guns. Here again, with my smaller hands, it just seems I get a better feel of the trigger using the shoe. I do keep Tyler busy. I have used their shoes for more years than I care to remember. Maybe I'm just odd.
    Dan

3. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

Do you have a web address for Tyler?
    Sonny

4. BT-99MAX

BT-99MAX Member

This one should do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

advantage of trigger shoes