1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trigger shoe maker out of business?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by doggai, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doggai

doggai Member

It appears that Tyler Manufacturing, Oklahoma City, OK is back in business.

TYLER MFG

PO Box 94845

OKC, OK 73143

This page was last updated, AUGUST 4th, 2011

Below is the release posted on the website;

Tyler Manufacturing has resumed production of the TYLER T-GRIPS and TRIGGER SHOES. After a lengthy family conflict I have been successful in taking over the ownership and management of Tyler Manufacturing. As of July 25, 2011 over 1000 shiny and flat black T-GRIPS have been manufactured and will be received by Tyler's customers within the next 7 to 10 days.

I would like to extend my sincerest sympathies for the practices of the previous owners/managers of Tyler. I have made it my priority as the new owner/operator to fill EVERY back order immediately. I will post weekly, my production list of all completed finishes and sizes of T-GRIPS AND TRIGGER SHOES. These updates will continue until appropriate office help can be hired to answer your questions. Address changes have been logged and applied and your letters have been read. Although I am not able to respond to every request, I hope this update and receipt of your orders will be a satisfactory response for now.

As of this date, I have produced over 200 back ordered TRIGGER SHOES. However, not all back orders of TRIGGER SHOES have been completed, most have been done in flat black. Bronze and Aluminum finish TRIGGER SHOES and T-GRIPS are the next items to be produced and mailed.

My business practices are far different than what many of you have previously experienced in dealings with Tyler Manufacturing this last year. I have taken a leave of absence from my law enforcement career to focus on the day to day operations of Tyler and will continue to do so to ensure the company's success.

My intent is to have inventory and orders shipped out as they are received instead of back orders or custom made items. This means that all trigger shoes will be manufactured in black once the back orders have been completed, and bronze items will be available for a limited run in both T-GRIPS AND TRIGGER SHOES.

Also, as soon as possible, Tyler will have a new web site.

I look forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Bryan Matthews, Jr.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Was pasting the link too hard?

Here it is.

HM

3. big joe

big joe Member

HM, Why the sarcasm?

Joe

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Good seeing you on here again John. It's been awhile. Hope all is well.

Matt

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

What's a T-Grip?

GB
    DLS

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Dang, Does anyone make a trigger shoe to fit a TM-1 Perazzi?

I'd like to try one.

Hauxfan!

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Thanks Doggai, that certainly gives me something to think about. I appreciate your idea.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.