1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trigger pull scale ?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by alant, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

Looking for a trigger pull scale. Would like to use it to measure set and release poundage on my release triggers.

Any recommendations?

Thanks, Alan

2. JTEA

JTEA Member

0   0   0

Since you haven't received replies yet, thought I'd mention that I have used two spring loaded gauges for decades. They work OK, but I would probably now spend the cash on a digital unit instead. Especially if you're setting a release. I only double check my trap gun and handguns to make sure they're OK, can't really change them, but it gives one confidence. Dirt can slow them up, sign for a cleaning due. The digitals are probably very accurate and consistent.

JT

3. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I don't think you can use the digital for release, only the set.

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

I cannot use my digital to set the release. I use an RCBS spring scale. It works well.

Bought it at the Grand last year.

Don Verna

5. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

0   0   0

RCBS makes a good set .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.