1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trigger Pull gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cec, Jul 30, 2013.

1. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Trigger pull gauge - State-Of-The-Art Technology Gives Fast & Accurate Readings

No weights or sliding pointers to worry about, just place the hook on the trigger and pull. The large, easy to read LCD quickly displays the results. Strain gauge technology provides accuracy to 1/10 of an ounce from 1 oz. to 5 pounds and to ½" oz. from 5 to 12 pounds. Lets you take up to ten readings and display the average. Displays either English or Metric format. SPECS: Plastic case. Steel hook, 5¾" (14.6cm) long. 11½" (29.2cm) overall. 1 oz (28.35 g) to 12 pds. (5.4 kg) range. Includes ballistic nylon storage case.

To order - click on the above website and scroll down to the unit.

[​IMG]

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

3. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This is the best trigger pull gauge there is, in my opinion. Midway sells the same gauge for about 60.00 instead of over 90.00 on here. Just saying my friends.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've had real good luck with this item too. It helps to have digits to deal with rather than an eyeball guess on some needle, and the incumbent "rounding off". Sure, it will have some variance and it is REALLY technique dependent, but when you're adjusting a trigger it takes a lot of the guesswork out of it.

Bob Falfa

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have one and its a great unit. Much superior to the old RCBS one I had.

6. wolfba

wolfba Member

0   0   0

Great gauge. Amazon has'em for $58 shipped.

7. K005

K005 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I thought of buying that one when I was experimenting with release triggers. I called Lyman to inquire if it would read the release point of release triggers. They told me that after it recorded the set point it would not read the force on the way back to zero. Is that true? I would have bought it if it worked with the release. I ended up buying the spring type gauge. Bob K.

Search tags for this page

trigger pull gauge sniper forums

trigger pull gauges for sale

trigger pull scale