1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trigger locks

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by b12, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    When I hear stupid people talking about trigger locks or your guns locked up in you home you know right away the people making those statements live in fairy land. What the hell good wood it do to have locks on the triggers or locked up in a safe. Are you going to ask the intruder to wait a minute while I go get my gun thats locked up. This may take a short while so wait while I protect myself.

Where in the hell do these people find the rocks to slither from underneath. Worst yet how about the people that do own guns even giving it some consideration. I can't help it but their has been to many people in this country come up without an ass cracken. God isn't going to help this country. He gave us the knowledge to save it. Its up to us to push these stupid liberals aside and take control. Wild Bill
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.