1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trigger Job for an early Super X1.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trackerdan, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trackerdan

trackerdan Member

Hello, Does anyone know of a reputable/competent gunsmith in the Sacramento area who can do a trigger job on my early Super X1 ?

Thanks,

TD

<center>
    <a href="http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/trackerdan/Super%20X1/SuperXWood0033.jpg" target="_blank">
    [​IMG]</a>
    </center>

2. 1oz

1oz Member

nice wood

3. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Call Fred Borders at Bolsa Gunsmithing in Westminster, CA Phone # is 714-894-9100. They are about 10 miles from Disneyland. He is very good with Super-X triggers.

Fred is the owner of Bolsa Gunsmithing and it is a very large place. He was a very good ATA shooter in the 60's and 70's and he shot a Super-X. He can also install the piano wire for hull saving, in fact his gun was the first one I had ever seen with one, so I had him do one for me. 25 years later it still works just fine. He is also a warranty station for most of the popular guns.

Tom Strunk

4. ras

ras TS Member

Wrights 618-357-8933, They do an up date on the stage 1 that is remarkable. I have had 2 done. They are very nice people to work with also.

Ralph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.