1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trigger help on TMX special?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trap2, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Skip....I believe that, if you call Bruce, he will do the trigger for you. His number is 605-347-2232. You might want to send it to Phil Crenwelge, at Phillips Gunsmithing, in Cibolo, Texas. He did a very nice Bowen update for me that worked extremely wel. His number is 210-313-5988. They are the ones to send it to. Do not send it to Doug's Gunsmithing, in Arizona. He is the one that bought out Bruce Bowen several years ago. I have had personal dealings with him and, trust me on this, it was VERY unpleasant, and bottom line is I never did get my gun working properly nor did I get my money back. The very best release trigger for your gun is the new Precision release that just came out for the TM-1 and TMX guns. Absolutely flawless!.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Do not mistake Doug Hubbart Gunsmithing from out west for Doug's Gunsmithing at Backus ,Mn. (Mr.GunDr.) on this site. Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.