1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tried to listen to the debate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic73, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

political debates are run by the liberal media and are just about "the show" and making the conservative participant look bad...so I don't watch 'em either...

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I wish there was a channel/network that would refuse political ads. I would watch it. I think it would be a good way to promote their channel. We are politics free!

Nobody is safe now. Obama is everywhere. I don't think I can take another aspirin.

3. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

They should answer 32 questions in writing and post them at public places. No TV adds. The voter should educate himself/herself, not get it from a slanted view, day in and day out. Think of the advertizing $ we would save in the election! Can't read? Go to the library where it would be on tape.

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Wait till it's over. No matter how good McCain did, Obama will be the winner.

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Never have a few said so little to so many....

6. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

The way I understand it, Conservative views are not news! and Liberal views are definitely news because contraversy, radical ideas, and mayhem SELLS. Common sense does NOT.............SELF-PRESERVATION is what writes the news-peoples' check......merlyn......

7. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

What debate were you guys watching? At least Obama answered the questions that were asked of him. I thought Brokaw did a heck of a job he didn't enterviene when he could have on the time limits and I actually thought the debate went like a debate should have gone. Each guy takes his turn and answers the best they can in the alloted time. What were you guys looking for? By now the whole country knows what each of these guys are going to try to do when elected. Now the country is being to realize that we just might go into a depression in the near future as a result of the mess GW got us into. It will take a miracle to keep this country out of a big depression. This financial crunch is a bigger deal than most of you have thought about. Lots of things are happening now. As I stated before that when the United States gets a cold the rest of the world gets double pneumonia. Have any of you noticed the markets in Russia? They were shut down after their opening because of the sell off and decline in prices. Trade was suspended for the second day in a row. It's a big deal guys and I wish I could offer anyone who would listen some advice. I can't. We were told in high school economics classes that the Federal government had ways to keep this very thing from happening. I got out of high school 40 years ago and thanks to the republicans we have deregulated the markets now look. Wonderful isn't it? Dan

8. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

How the F is GW to blame, for gods sake the CONGRESS, makes the laws, decides how when and where our money is spent. I blame CONGRESS for all this mess. All The REPS and SENATORS who have been up there for the last 12+ years. THey are the BUMS who got us here. Yeah maybe BUSH could have veto more bills make those pissheads battle it out. BUT no he did not signed every bill except 1 I believe that came across his desk. OK the DEMS have the house and senate yet even those bottom dwelling scum suckers couldnt come to a majority vote on the "hey lets screw the tax payers again" bail out. chicken shit little """"""". If anything if congress had any BALLS. they should have called for BUSH impeachment The secound we stopped looking for WMDs. so far they keep funding for the war. Quess what no funding no war. ME I'm all for our troups, I say unlease them let them do what they are trained to do.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What debate??? where were the questions about guns, abortion and any other contraversial issues? This was such a softball lobbing joke! Did anyone else notice that the "questioners" couldn't even read THEIR OWN QUESTIONS???? I mean "global economic crisis"; I use this in MY everyday vocabulary, don't you??? Well the media are getting their wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.