1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRIED TO CALL THE 3 RINO - STIMULUS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BT-100dc, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

My wife tried to call the 3 Republicans (Specter, Collins & Snow) Senators (RINO - Republican In Name Only) to express our oposition to the so-called Stimulus Bill and their switchboards are full. As far as I understand it the money, for example, is still in the Bill for ACORN; why do we continue to give money to this group? This is disgraceful along with all the other "crap" in this wasteful spending bill. Where are the southern Democrat Senators, as the way I understand it, there are very few of their constituents favoring this Bill? What kind of representative democracy do we have? It will be our kids who will suffer trying to pay these debts or do we want to be owned by China? Better brush up on your Chinese. BT-100dc

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Spending billions of government money when spending billions of government money is what is destroying us. More government control when government control is what is killing us. More government programs when government programs are destroying us. Obama is the pied piper leading stupid American's to their destruction. The chief fool leading the fools to their own destruction.

3. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Two generations back should have been neutered.

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

The fix is in. The American people are against this trillion dollar grab by the federal government just like they are against letting millions of Mexicans in for cheap labor. THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T CARE WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT. We have lost control of our government.

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

If I had an account with BofA Id close it out. And we bail these turds out with our money..

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I had a BofA account, actually a holdover from when they bought out MBNA. Due to their policies, I called and cancelled. Spoke with an alleged supervisor and advised as to my reason(s). She said that she'd pass along my concerns and would have a V.P. contact me...that was well over a year ago and I'm still waiting for that call...

Account cancelled with prejudice!

Curt

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

To the Ramparts! Oh, I forgot. We no longer have the guts for that kind of stuff.

8. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

The upcoming Civil War just got closer....

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I tried to call Arlen Spector today, with the same busy signal on all of his lines. I sent an email instead.

I closed my Bank of America and Citibank accounts many years ago. These institutions have been manipulating their clients' money and overcharging for fees for a long time. I have been with a small local bank for about 8 years, and I really love dealing with them. Sometimes it is an inconvenience, since the number of branches are limited, but I don't mind that much. It is a small price to pay for the service and fairness that I have gotten from this institution.

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Have you all been paying attention to the up and coming credit card issue????????

Rates are going sky high and this will be just like the housing crap,,, the new default rate will be almost 30%. So if your ever late or run over your limit you'll be whacked for the 30% from now on,,,,,

Opt out and start cancelling those cards now!!!!!!!!!!

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I don't use credit cards. If people are smart, they will stop buying things for which they cannot pay cash. We should get back to the practice of buying only essentials, and using what's left over to get ahead. Joint family systems are highly conducive to family success and upward mobility, too.

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Heard specter on Hannity today,,,,he and snow and the other bimbo are selling out our kids and grandkids,,,,can't believe Bush helped him get elected,,,,pennsylvanians should feel really STUPID for putting up with this slimeball,,,,what are you getting for him selling out the country??????????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.