1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRICK... Beretta Stock... F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

If you wanted your car this color we could do it! If anybody is interested I have a couple of Sx-1 stock sets painted up. They are for sporting clays or skeet. 1 in remington STS green( Close anyway..) The other is the most beuatiful orange pearly you will ever see. These colors can be as loud or as subdued as you would like. Introductory prices are 150.00 per set to paint your stock set. plus freight. They often need to be stripped and have dents cleaned up and the like and it is time consuming hand work. If you have a set of Synthetic stocks e-mail me and we can work out seprate pricing. This stock is listed on Gunbroker.com and as soon as we have a bid it is gone as their is no reserve. E-mail me at sx1jeff@yahoo.com if you would like the stock or information on painting your stocks. Jeff

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

3. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Daughter said her XT would look good with that paint job!!

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

We can do it for her Wes! Youth shoters get a 10% discount and free shipping. 180.00 total. If you don't likre it it is free. E-mail me and I will send you pictures of some other colors. Jeff sx1jeff@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.