1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tri-Tronics G3 Dog Collar

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fssberson, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

For Sale: New in box in wrapper... never opened. Got it for Christmas 2012 and then got rid of the dog it was intended for [very vicious Aussie - miss him, a sweet heart with the family]. Cost with tax and shipping around $250... WILL SELL FOR $200 AND DEPENDING WHERE YOU ARE, I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING. NOT LIKE NEW -- IS NEW AND NEVER OPENED OR USED. SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT TO BUY, BUT PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME. Fred

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

I'm confused. If this is the collar (receiver and strap) alone, I bought one new in the last few weeks direct from Tritronics for $139 plus shipping. If it is the collar plus controller, new those run $509 for the Pro 500 G3. Which is it?

3. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

The G3 sport receiver and remote can be found for $219. I think that is what he is listing.

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

For Sale: New in box in wrapper... never opened. Got it for Christmas 2012 and then got rid of the dog it was intended for [very vicious Aussie - miss him, a sweet heart with the family]. Cost with tax and shipping around $250... WILL SELL FOR $200 AND DEPENDING WHERE YOU ARE, I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING. NOT LIKE NEW -- IS NEW AND NEVER OPENED OR USED. SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT TO BUY, BUT PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME. Fred

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

I'm confused. If this is the collar (receiver and strap) alone, I bought one new in the last few weeks direct from Tritronics for $139 plus shipping. If it is the collar plus controller, new those run $509 for the Pro 500 G3. Which is it?

6. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

The G3 sport receiver and remote can be found for $219. I think that is what he is listing.

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

STILL FOR SALE. IT IS THE SPORT BASIC MODEL.It is not the beeper modle which is several hundred dollars more. Direct line of sight up to 1/2 mile. 10 settings. R-chargeable battery. Long and short contacts.

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

For the experts: Selling on Amazon for $236.74. Does not include tax or shipping. Fred

9. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks for clearing it up, Fred. Good luck!

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.