1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tri-State Winter League

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by balance365, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balance365

balance365 TS Member

Mike

I hope you get your eyes checked before next Sunday at Tuscarora, either you are loosing your sight, or me my mind since I thought I had that all up on the main page. You made me double check myself.

Registering targets has changed so you can declare singles at any shoot this year. Tuscarora is registering the targets so Maryland Daily Fees apply.

Guestbook link is all the way at the bottom of the page, just under the counter. I cleared out last years comments.

Once upon a time, we were the TRI state league but as member clubs have joined, left, rejoined, we have expanded to the current 4 states. Unlike the current CFB situation, geography will probably limit us to not having more than the current 4 states. After 53 years, too much history to change a name.

Bruce

2. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

anyoner have the schedual for the tristate

3. balance365

balance365 TS Member

Website address http://sites.google.com/site/tristatetrapleague/home

October
    10: Tuscarora
    17: Greencastle
    24: New Oxford
    31: North Carroll

November
    7: Winchester
    14: Leetown
    21: Mount Airy
    28: No Shoot, Thanksgiving

December
    5: Thurmont
    12: Tuscarora
    19: No Shoot, Christmas
    26: No Shoot, Christmas

January
    2: Greencastle
    9: New Oxford
    16: North Carroll
    23: Make-up Date

4. balance365

balance365 TS Member

Mike

Ain't much a country ham sammich kind of guy, but those sausages at New Oxford, well that's a whole different story.

In the past few years you declared you wanted to register all your singles at the last few shoots. That doesn't work out so well so we decided that you could declare you wanted to register your singles at any shoot. Just let me know at any shoot you want your singles registered for the year and pay the daily fee once and your good to go for the year, whether you shoot 50 or 600.

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!............Tri-State is upon us........I can't wait.All the good food,good friends,and that mild bluebird weather.........thats what makes winter league so great.

D.P.Reynolds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
trap tri state winter league
tri state winter leaque
tri state winter trap league
tri-state winter league
tri-state winter league trap shoot

tristate trap league

tristate winter legue
tristatetrapleague