1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tri County Trap Club - October 23rd Annual Banquet

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goldenbear, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldenbear

goldenbear Member

Hi All:
    Our annual banquet is date fast approaching, next Saturday October 23rd. It looks like our club will have a very good turnout. We have currently exceeded our commitment for this event. We are adding more tables this week. If you are planning on attending, I urge you to let me, Margot or any board member know. Earlier is better than later. I would hate to see anyone without a place to sit.

Please call if you are considering coming to the Awards Banquet. Based on the number of people attending we also increased the amount of door prizes over the initial $1,000. The minimum value will be $20 Bass Pro Shops gift cards and the maximum will be $100 of “Wait and see.” --Have fun John

[​IMG]

2. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

John, it's shaping up to be a great banquet.

See you there.

Charlie

3. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

up for Tri County

Charlie

4. goldenbear

goldenbear Member

We added 24 more place settings on Tuesday. Most have gone, as of right now there are only 3 empty seats.

This sounds like - Last Call!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.