1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tri-city 3 Day Memorial Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

tri-city ??

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

what will you be shooting trap , skeet or sporting clays ? 10 birds , protections or 25 , 50 , 75 or 100 bird shoot each day ? is it registered or non registered ? how much does it cost ? what time does the club open ? will you be shooting practice ? how many places does it pay ? how is the added money divided ? can i call the club and presquad ? whats the phone no. ? awl one more thing , where in the wide wide world of sports is TRI-CITY , city , state ect. ?????????

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

You got to love this stuff . I think it,s Ohio ?? Also It may start about noon or maybe alittle earlyer ? Targets cost alot so have money .

shootsandbagger sad but not everyone knows were tri-city is ?? If It,s a short drive we may come over and shoot If we had an idea what time you will be starting and just little stuff like that . With gas at close to four dollars I don,t think I will just drive around untill I see it .

Steve come on over for supper tonight .

4. deking00

deking00 Member

Its across the river from Cincinnati in Kentucky. Its on the google link above.

5. deking00

deking00 Member

6. robm11

robm11 TS Member

Thanks for all the calls, I hope I didnt miss anybody ,looking forward seeing everybody. Thanks Rob

7. Tjack

Tjack TS Member

I'm gonna try to put the shoot flier on here with all the details if I can figure this out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.