1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tree Hugger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hard8s, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hard8s

hard8s TS Member

A woman from Los Angeles, who was a tree hugger, and an anti-hunter, purchased a piece of tiberland, near Grants Pass, Oregon. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land, so she started to climb a big tree. As she neared the top, she encountered a spotted owl that attached her.
    In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her croutch.
    In considerable pain, she hurried to the nearest doctor. She told him she was an enviornmentalist, and an anti hunter, and how she came to get the splinters.
    The doctor listened to her story with great patience, and then told her to go into the examining room and he would see if he could help her.
    She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared.
    The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"
    He smiled and then told her, "Well I had to get permits from the Enviornmental Protection Agency, the Forest service, and the Bureau of Land Management, before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreation area. I'm sorry, but they turned me down,"

2. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Thanks for a good laugh

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

That was a good one....thanks!

4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

snopes says it never happened...

5. famill00

famill00 TS Member

who cares what snopes say? that is pretty darn funny!

Forrest

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring.

He replies: "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me.

"When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything.

"I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that:
    #1, you have to be single and #2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!"

"OK" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley."

The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," said the nun, "why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess,
    I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK. My name is Dave and I'm going to a Halloween party."

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.