1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Treasure found at North Carroll

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

We found a valuable shooter's trophy at the clubhouse that someone had lost after the Tri-State League shoot at North Carroll on Oct. 23rd. It has the name of the shoot, the date and class win stamped on it. If it's yours, you know what it is. Please contact Bill Libman to have your property returned.

best....mike

2. Border Bandit

Bump to top...

3. ctreay

ctreay Member

/
    ctreay

4. TjayE

TjayE Member

Hi Mike, I saw the lost item when it was brought into the office by the founder. It is a nice trophy and will not be hard to describe by the person that lost this treasured trophy. Mike are you going to Leetown this Sunday? Need I ask, when I know L.T. has the good Country Ham sandwiches that you covet. See you Sunday morning. Tom E.

5. Border Bandit

I agree with you about the trophy, Tom. I'd be very proud of it, were it mine.

Barb & I will be at Leetown for the ham sammiches, um, were they having a shoot, also? ....grin

Ron & the boys will be there ~7:30 or so, and hope to shoot by 10 because of the make-up at Carney.

PS: Remember to remind Barbara to get up at 2AM to turn the clocks back, um, ,,,,or was that up?

best M&B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.