1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trayvon - Innocent kid or drug abuser/dealer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Interesting info on Trayvon. Especially the cell phone text exchanges about drug abuse, which the judge would not allow in court. A key point is the effect the drug cocktail called "Lean" can have,

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Did you see his FaceBook page where he was displaying his handgun/
    It was on AOL.

3. Brian in Oregon

Yup. 17 year old with a handgun. Who also got expelled from school. Who also is on drugs and possibly selling them.

Zimmerman is not to blame. Poor parenting is.

4. Avatar

Martin was not an angel, but he doesn't seem to have been engaged in any serious offences, either, certainly nothing that a lot of 17-year-olds don't do--people who grow up to lead productive lives. Even if we assume Zimmerman told the complete truth, Martin probably attacked Zimmerman because he thought he was pre-empting a mugging by this weird guy following him around, and, being a 17-year-old full of testosterone and youthful macho ideas, thought that violence was the answer. Having once been young, I can say that young men often behave foolishly. I still say it was a tragic failure to communicate more than anything...

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

A prediction: BNO will be called and insensitive racist before this thread disappears.

Darr

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Innocent kid my butt. Thug is more like it.
    grntitan_2009_2503167.jpg

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Yes and ALL of his bad side will come out in a civil trial...........

8. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Avatar has it right. This kid was no angel and made the typical poor choices as a young man. However, he most likely didnt realize the guy he got into it with had a gun.

9. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Size really doesn't matter. Remember the old saying abou the dog, size of the fight in him. My Grandaddy gave me several,pieces of advise about fighting, first, don' start one but don' t back down, no such thing as a fair fight, goog Lord made a lot of things to hit a man with and your hands are the worst, pine knots, pipe work best and,hit him in the nose, he will see stars, and makes it hard to breath.make it hard to breath. If Martin hit in the nose, he he went down andvthecretbis history..

Van

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Libs love irony. Trayvon is the sender. 7th line down.
    stokinpls_2008_0303224.jpg

Bob Falfa

11. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Yea, POOR little Travon! B.S.! This punk beat the crap out of a bus driver because he didn't want to pay the fare! really a nice guy!!! He had a violent criminal record! Got kicked out of school for drugs ans Viloence! He was trouble "looking" for a place to happen! I get sick of the liberals trying to turn this punk into a folk hero. I'm sorry he got himself shot,but, I think Zimmerman "WAS" acting in self defense. The JURY thought so to!! So GET OVER IT and move on! Keeping this crap going is only to to lead to blood shed!

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

In deference to Brian's question:

a.) Innocent kid?

b.) drug abuser/dealer?

c.) dead punk?

13. momma91304

momma91304 TS Member

I don't know if Trayvon was using or dealing--doesn't really matter. By calling George Zimmerman a "crazy ass cracker" shows his disrespect for adults. He could have just as easily gone on home instead of engaging George Zimmerman at any point. There was no evidence that Mr. Zimmerman lassoed him to the ground. It would have been better to tell his Dad and let him handle things. Not to say that Zimmerman went over the top by shooting him.

14. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

He is shown holding that money like the gangbangers hold their pistols. You don't learn that stuff in school. Interesting post Brian, esp. about LEAN.

15. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I add these two articles here as well -they are posted elsewhere, but are very apro pro.

-
    Thomas Sowell, who is always gentle, interesting, and spot on.

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2013/07/16/is-this-still-america-n1640987/page/full

-

Sean Collins

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/trayvon_martin/13815#.UeU1F2bCgYE.facebook

16. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Piers Morgan sees this different entirely.

17. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Piers Morgan?

Who cares?

18. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

The trial wasn't about Martin or is character it was about Zimmermann's actions. Veridict - not guilty. Now he gets to run the gauntlet of civil suits but since he is probably financially wiped out, the lawyers may loose intrest.

Now here is the thing - Martin was fairly normal for his age and background and that is what is bothering most people on that side of the fence. Not saying this is the way teenagers should be but that is what we have today in the big cities.

19. Brian in Oregon

The only purpose of a lawsuit at this point, since Zimmerman is broke, would be to take any income he might get from a book or movie deal. I suspect, though, that any movie makers will be negotiating with Martin's family.

20. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/

Just re-posting to you folks who think Martin is a normal kid.