1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trayvon fiasco....The looting begins....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Ah yes, any excuse for riot will do.

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

You ain't seen nuttin yet, wait until they start burning down their own neighborhood's

4. goodlife

goodlife Member

Would you expect any thing less?

5. Brian in Oregon

I expect to see full on Rodney King style riots. Maybe even a repeat of Watts.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I agree Brian. It's so far advanced at this point its almost inevitable. That's their solution to things. Burn and loot innocent people's busisnesses and find the nearest white person to beat. What if everytime a white person was killed by a city gang member we started a riot? This Country would long since be history. That POS we have as a President and Al Sharpton as well as the Black Panther's should be brought up on charges of inciting a riot.

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I can't wait for stl keet to try to justify this rioting.

8. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Don't hold your breath John. They won't touch this one!

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That's hilarious! Kids doing something stupid, I agree. Looting? Watts? Riot? Really?

10. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

If only the white man would give more money so minorities would not have to work and could get free housing and food. That would be a good start. Oh yeah been doing that for decades. Like Bill Cosby said it has nothing to do with the whites. It has everything to do with each individual taking resposibility for ones life. But just like libs. They always look for others money and someone to blame.

11. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Better stock up on sum four ohs o' mal-licker , yea that what we talkin bout ..

12. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Kent State their ass and their antics will cease!!

Curt

FEAB9

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I found this article and thought it was interesting..... I hope it gets as much attention as the Hoodie March and Al Sharpton.

Last weekend in the city of Chicago alone, gangbangers slaughtered ten people and wounded another forty. The youngest fatality is only six years old. The youngest person wounded is only one-year-old. Many of the victim were pedestrians sprayed with bullets in drive by shootings. The national news has said nothing about this.

So why does one shooting in Florida warrant weeks of national news? Why has there been thousands of articles a day, for the last four days, about one single shooting?

Almost all of the news items about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin contains a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details. Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player. Is the media really reporting the news, or is this classic agitation/propaganda to advance a political agenda.

Literally thousands of articles contain at least one false statement in the first couple of lines. They usually read "George ZImmerman, a white man," or "shoot by a white man." Zimmerman is described by family as a multiracial Hispanic. His appearance is clearly that of a Latino/Mestizo individual. However, the media wants him to be white because that better fits the political narrative they are trying to artificially create. Many news articles have also claimed the neighborhood is "mostly white." This is also a lie. The neighborhood is only 49% white. It is over half non-white.

All the way back on February 27th, the local Orlando Fox station interviewed the witness who dialed 911. Almost none of the thousands of articles since have mentioned any of the details described by the witness. Some, however, have attributed false statements to this witness. On March 16th, theSanford police department released new details to the Orlando Sentinel. Once again, these details have been ignored or changed by the media.

1. The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.

2. The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.

3. Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.

4. Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals. The Miami Herald wrote about this on March 17th. None of the thousands of articles and cable news segments that came after, thought this was important.

In fact the Miami Herald goes on to interview neighbor, Ibrahim Rashada, who is black. Rashada ?confirms that there has been a lot of crime in the neighborhood and indicates to the reporter that the perpetrators are usually black.

The media also characterizes Trayvon as a "model student." In fact, he under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days.

Now that you know the suppressed facts of the case, you can for form a better more balanced opinion. Maybe you still think Zimmerman was wrong to pull the trigger. However, I think you will come to the conclusion that the "mainstream" clearly is pushing an agenda. Even when they have to grossly alter and adjust a story to fit that agenda.

I got this in an E Mail from a friend ...

14. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Trayvon apparently had no record of arrest, can't say that about Zimmerman.

15. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Apparently Zimmerman's arrest charge's were not enough to block him from purchasing firearms and securing a CCW license.

16. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 12 % causing almost 100% of the problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

I can see it now: Another federal Holiday, Trayvon Martin Day, with streets, villiages, towns, cities and even States re-named in honor of their MARTYR.

Another distraction from America's REAL PROBLEMS, courtesy of the MSM.

18. Brian in Oregon

TOOLMAKER 251, quote: <i>"Apparently Zimmerman's arrest charge's were not enough to block him from purchasing firearms and securing a CCW license."</i>

Arrest charges mean diddly squat to me, because (1) they're not a conviction and (2) you can get an "assault on a police officer" arrest merely for tapping them on the shoulder to ask a question, and (3) almost anything constitutes "resisting arrest" these days.

19. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

How come all the pics of lil trayvon looks like he is about 10 years old? John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.