1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRavesty

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

The nuts from the West Boro Baptist Church are planning one of their BS protests at a military funeral in Tampa,today--if everyone in that area can help the family of the fallen it would be the right thing to do.-Please drown them out with song & bury them under sea of our flags.

Phil Berkowitz

2. perazzi2005

perazzi2005 Member

Yeah, Someone should beat the hell out of them. Dave Oberst

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

This is not a church group, I've been involved with churches all my life.

What should be happening is this group, if they were following scripture, they would show up to mourn with the faimly's involved!

"Weep with those that Weep and laugh with those who are laughing"

The only time a church should "protest" is when the issue is against God and His princables!

4. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Just hope that the local Patriot Guard chapter is aware.

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

As someone who once served in the Marines I find it disgusting what they do. The loss of someone you served with is hard enough, but for these people to protest at someones funeral absolutely apauls me. All who served should be honored and all who ruin a heroes funeral should be delt with severely.I hope the man or woman being buried was honored the way they should have been. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

If this ever happens to me and one of my sons is buried and these ingrates show up, I can't guarantee that one or more of them won't die that day.

7. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

I'm with you recurvyarcher. either that or they can get the blood work done though their nose.bigunn

8. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see them get the hell beat out of them when they are desecrating a military funeral. They deserve to be beaten to death!...Bill

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    They're going to be squirming when they face St. Peter.

10. patrick smith

patrick smith TS Member

Wow i can't believe i get a chance to sound off on these anti american scumbags
    You have no idea how tough it is to see them on street corners every day while
    they call good people that pass by faggots while they have their children stand
    on & grind our flag under their feet.
    They happen to be a family of lawyers that use their rights to freedom of speech
    and the right to assemble while they denounce the very documents that give them
    that freedom.
    That is why they can get by spewing their filth against are military and our
    country because they always win in court when they are sued.
    They are very sick people that i believe actually get off when people hurll
    obscenities at them or oppose them in any way and only makes them do more
    outrageous things.
    I am very proud to have attended a counter protest against them about three
    years ago at a military funeral while i had a few precious days off from work.
    Please understand we citizens of topeka ks have no use for them and we do not
    support them in any way.

11. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

The very peoples funerals they are disgracing are the same people who are fighting for their Constitutional rights. It's sad but true. I don't agree with what they do but it's in the constitution. If you advocate your right to bear arms then you have to advocate their right to free speech and assembly.Good luck Chuck Hrosik

12. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

In response to information that those idiots posing as a church were planning on coming to my little home town. The County Court passed an ordanance to ban protests at funerals. A link to the story is above.

The most-commented story on the Harrison Daily Times website this week announced the Boone County Quorum Court’s approval of an ordinance to ban protests at funerals.

The majority of the readers who made the 73 comments would approve of almost any tactic to safeguard the dignity of a 20-year-old Harrison soldier who was killed in Afghanistan, as well as the emotions of his family.

13. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I hope other places adopt similar legislation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.