1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Travel trailer needed in NW. Pa

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by goosedowner, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goosedowner

goosedowner Member

0   0   0

The wife and I are looking for a Good used 26' to 30' travel trailer. We would like something 04 or newer and we would prefer a front kitchen or a rear living room model with a slide . The trailer needs to be 1/2 ton tow-able. we've tried the internet classifieds and local dealers but can't find anything in our price range. If you have something that fits my description and your with in a 2 hour drive of NW pa please e-mail me.

Thanks
    Lee

2. goosedowner

goosedowner Member

0   0   0

3. goosedowner

goosedowner Member

0   0   0

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Look at your local Craigslist. www.craigslist.org They do at times have some really nice things.

If you don't know anything about Craigslist just go to it and to the right of the screen will be a list of states. Click on to your state and the states town and or cities will come up. Pick the one you live in and all the sales in that area will come up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.