1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRAPWIFE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sniper1969, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sniper1969

sniper1969 TS Member

Carla last year you gave me great directions to the grand can u post them again, from the west, WICHITA.KS. Thanks RON west of st, louis south then east ?

2. sniper1969

sniper1969 TS Member

real funny JIM!

3. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Hey Ron.... READ the Directions in the Grand Program....

Actually its real easy.. follow 64 out to hwy 4 south into Marissa and then follow the signs

Good Luck.

4. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Go to yahoo and searh under Maps for directions, put in the address's and it will give you every turn.

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Those are all good suggestions, Guys, But from what I've heard Old Sniper has a hard time finding his way out of the mens room.

Jimtronfoglow

6. thespan

thespan TS Member

TrapWife,

Take I-70 Eastbound to I-64 (just a bit west of St. Louis) and get on I-270 Southbound to the Jefferson Barracks Bridge.

Cross into Illinois and get on Illinois 3, head south to Redbud and at the stop sign, go straight which is Illinois 154 and take it about 7-9 miles to Baldwin, and at the Casey's General Store Gas Station, make a left and follow the electric sign to the entrance of the Shooting complex.

Good luck!

Peter Greenspan

7. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Sorry to be so slow to respond, we came into Sparta on Aug 5 and it has been hectic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.