1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TrapTimes - California ATA Delegate Newsletter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by aaa 27 aaa david, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The first TrapTimes Issue #01 - California ATA Delegate Newsletter has been posted on CGSTA.com.

Click the following link to view the newsletter.

<a href="http://www.cgsta.com/newsletter/delegate_newsletter_01_sept_2010.pdf" target="_blank">http://www.cgsta.com/newsletter/delegate_newsletter_01_sept_2010.pdf
    </a>

Trapshooters.com

2. Barry

Barry Member

Thanks so much for an outstanding newsletter!

It looks like you and David put a whole lot of hours in producing it. I think it's just what CA needs to keep the sport growing and the CGSTA members informed. Especially for the ones that don't read Trap & Field.

It's so good to have a delegate that seems willing to do whatever is necessary to promote CA shooting. Thanks again for a great job!

Barry S.
    Ramona, CA

3. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Very Nice!

4. lilbug

lilbug TS Member

Great newsletter alot of info. Looking forward already to the next one. Thank You!

lilbug

5. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I agree, it is a great letter...any way you could help out in san diego to get us a place to shoot registered targets down here? Heck of a drive to Redlands and TripleB?----LarryB, Lakeside, CA

6. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Thanks to all for the support and encouragement.

David has been a tremendous help in the newsletter and we hope to set a standard for quality. At this time we don't know if this is a monthly, two month, or quarterly project. We are looking to provide a quality service for our shooters.

Larry, I know there is numerous people working on the San Diego project and I am hopeful we will see great progress in the upcoming months. I know that we will all help in any way we can. I would like to see San Diego and Prado throwing targets to support the shooters in California.

If there are any questions or concerns let me know. It has also been suggest that we provide a question and answer section in the newsletter. As I said this is your newsletter and we hope to pass on information in a timely manner.

Shooter sorry for the extra wording in there. Battery on laptop was low and did not proof the response until today.

Thanks for the support
    James Hammond
    California Delegate

7. shooter

shooter TS Member

I did enjoy the newsletter, keep up the good work.

8. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Great job James! The CA shooters are lucky to have such a fine delegate represent the state! The powers that be can't ignore common sense suggestions or sensible questions forever either!

Hap

10. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Hap,

Thanks for the post. Talk to you soon.

James

11. 4xFergi

4xFergi Member

Great Job on newsletter. Keep them coming.

12. DUdawg

DUdawg TS Member

Great job on the newsletter. By knowing you personally, I know that this is the quality of work that you will produce for the shooters in California.
    I hope the EC sees your newsletter and remembers the statement they made to you at the Grand about you only being a Delegate for 4 months. Maybe more new blood as Delegates would help to keep this sport alive. Since open communication is the key to successful organizations.
    Keep up the GREAT work! California is very lucky to have you as thier Delegate!

13. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

DUdawg,

Thanks for the post and we will continue doing what we can. Hope to talk to you soon so until then take care.

James

14. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

15. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Jim,

Thanks and will see you at Kern County next weekend.

James Hammond

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.