1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TrapShootingusa Magazine

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shootsome, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootsome

shootsome Member

Is TrapShootingusa magazine still in business? I have a question about my subscription and have tried to contact them. One week ago I called and left a message and did not receive a return call. I sent an email and still no answer. Anyone else have this trouble with them?

2. TrapShootingUSAMagazine

TrapShootingUSAMagazine TS Member

Shootsome,

Sorry to hear that you didn't receive a return call, I will look into it. If you ever have any questions you can always contact me directly at the numbers below, or PM me, thanks.

John Imboden
    TrapShootingUSA Magazine
    Office 210-377-1117
    Cell 404-384-1602
    john@trapshootingusa.com

3. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

John,
    Thats one heck of a good magazine you produce, let your staff know that they do one heck of a great job, thank you sir!! Scott

4. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

John,

I look forward to my magazine every other month. I renewed my subscription about two weeks ago. Keep doing the great job. Hopefully I will see you a the PITA grand in the future and can talk to you face to face.

Thank You,

Jim Bradbury

5. paul7177

paul7177 Member

The last issue was just about all shoot results! Wish they had less results and more technical and how-to articles. We have Trap and Field for the shoot results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trapshootingusa magazine