1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TrapShootingUSA Leo/Sean

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scott Johnson, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Trap shooters, take a look at Leo's article in Sept/Oct Trapshooting USA magazine on Memories of past Grands, very interesting, Roger Smith winning 3 rings in the 1983 Grand, Larry Bumstad's 3 rings from the Grand in 1987, just a lot of interesting stuff about accomplishments of shooters from the past. Also take a look at Sean Hawley's article on "5 reasons a person should attend the Grand" pretty interesting, he brings up a lot of good points. Take a look you won't be disappointed. I think they do a heck of a good job with TrapShooting USA, always look forward to getting it. Scott

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Wonder if TSUSA will be at the Grand?

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yes, they will be at the Grand, not sure where they are setting up, but will be handing out magazines, selling subscriptions, taking pictures, etc. TrapshootingUSA has also sponsored an event, not a small price to pay to support our sport.

4. Scott Johnson

TrapshootingUSA does one heck of a job with that magazine, good info and great photos. Scott

5. jdhog

jdhog Member

JUST ORDERED A YEAR subscription to this mag hope it is as good as you guys say it is .
    Can,t wait to read the above article as well
    jdhog

6. kenf

kenf Active Member

I've been catching up on back issues online. I wish this magazine would have been around when I started shooting. The info in their is fantastic- it is what Trap&Field should be aside from the scores of course.

7. Scott Johnson

Trap & Field shines with scores and shoot info, TrapshootingUSA shines with info, interviews, club interviews and photos. Both of these Magazines fill a strong niche, I recommend both. Scott