1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting/Vandalia Print wanted

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1881home, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1881home

1881home TS Member

I am looking for a print used by White Flyer Target Co. that was used as advertising recently. The photo for the print was taken at Vandalia, from out in front of a traphouse, looking back at the trap, the firing line,the shootoff stands full of people, and with the main ATA building in the background. As I said, the print was used by White Flyer for some ads. I've seen this print in several clubhouses at various shoots.

I have contacted White Flyer and the ATA about this print, but have had no luck in finding a copy. If your club has one and is thinking of remodeling, I would like the print before you throw it away.

The print should be in very good condition, suitable for framing and presentation.

Thanks for your help, and you can contact me at the above e-mail address.

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Did you try Phil at White Flier? He was the source a few years ago.

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I have one, all rolled up.......but it is destined for a frame. it was a strange size and needs a custom size frame...I'll have to dig and see if I have two....stay tuned

OK, Found my only copy.....it says "Lets See One" across the top, I brought a couple back some yrs ago cause three friends (Mass and NH and Maine) had license plates that said LETSC1....I can ask if they ever had them framed.....Frank C.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

The is the "Lets See One" print. I wanted one as my state personalized license plate was "LETSC1".

Phil Murray at White Flyer in Houston has sent many of these out. I had several 3-4 years ago. In fact I have a large one stapled to the 12' sheetrock ceiling in my shop, mounted on foam board.

I have had several of these rolled up somewhere.

Whiz White

5. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Whiz and Frank C - Thank you very much for your input. If, in your checking around, you happen to find a spare, I sure would like to obtain one. You can reach me at jpmlholian@aol.com or 352-787-1876, or by mail at Jim Holian, 26343 Newcombe Circle, Leesburg, Fl. 34748.

Again, I Thank You gentlemen for your interest and your help. It's important to me, and your help means a lot!

Jim Holian

6. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Jim, check your e-mail.

Joe

7. 1881home

1881home TS Member

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you get it will you post it. Thanks, Murray.

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Did you locate one?

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.