1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting vacation??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GGPOST, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

My spouse and I would like to plan a vacation that would have trap shooting available. We could use some ideas as to where one could go. Any help would be appreciated.

2. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

My spouse and I would like to plan a vacation that would have trap shooting available. We could use some ideas as to where one could go. Any help would be appreciated.

3. SeanGamble

SeanGamble TS Member

There is the alaska state shoot cruise that is advertised on this website. I believe if you click on sponsors it is listed there.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'm surprised TSA hasn't shut that down.

Are you allowed to take your own gun or does the cruise line furnish it?

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

The Silver Dollar is the best for sure, but for goodness' sake don't try to go there via the Tampa Airport.

- S&M Snyder

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

what is wrong with Tampa airport and travel with guns??

7. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

another vote for Alaska SS!! Mid July

8. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Hawaii PITA State Shoot at Hilo, Hawaii mid February. Very relaxing place. See PITA website for dates and schedule.

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

Alaska in July or Silver Dollar in Jan, (Dixie Grand) and/or March (Southern Grand). Hawaii State Shot also sounds interesting.

Pat Ireland

10. missed some

missed some TS Member

wyoming, montana, then idaho.I think they go one right after the other, I know when the wyoming state is in sheridan, the MT, state is in billings, 90 miles away. BUT they change year to year, this year i think WY is in Laramie, Neb. is the week before that, with CO. the week before that, and KS right ahead of that and OK right ahead of that!! the possibilities are endless and all put on great shoots and you get to see some great country mark crist

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

missed some- Yes, absolutely beautiful country. Oklahoma has the most beautiful tumbleweeds and dust I have ever seen. WY, MT and ID are very nice in the Summer, but today is not a good day to think about that region.

Pat Ireland

12. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Don't forget So. California! It is 75°F right now!

13. dverna

dverna Active Member

March at the Silver Dollar.

PVA, Southern Grand and Florida State all back to back.

Don Verna

14. 682LINY

682LINY Member

At least one vacation per year is shooting related,,, as I have friends and family all over its easy, to visit two cousins in NC and do the NC state shoot,,,,or Visit MOM in california,, and do the Cal state shoot,,, Or visit DAD in Tenn and do Tenn or Kty state shoots,,,met Mom in Hawaii for there state shoot last year,,, have some friends retired to Arizona,,, so that state shoot is on the list

15. al391

al391 TS Member

Flagler Gun Club, Daytona/St Augustine area, lots to see, good resturaunts, great fishing, bikes, OH, and did I mention shooting? look at us online at Flaglergunclub.com camping is $12.00 a night. We (I) live in one of the most beautiful areas of the state of Florida, if you don't believe me.....ask the chamber of commerce. Jack

16. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

The Idaho State Shoot is Memorial Day weekend. Wyoming and Montana are near July 4th, over a month later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
resorts with trap shooting

trap shooting vacations

trap shooting vacations ca
ultimate trapshooting vacation