1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Trapshooting USA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by John55, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John55

John55 Member

A recent thread about the latest issue got me to looking back and I see I haven't received a copy since the Jan/Feb. issue! I was wondering how many I have missed since receiving that one? I'll email the magazine and see what's up but thought I'd ask here first.
  2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Active Member

The are not one of the advertisers on this site. Any idea as to why?
  3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Active Member

Neither is T&F?

Hap
  4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes TS Member

John, Don't give up yet! The pony express from Texas got to my house yesterday. Good reading last night:)
  5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Active Member

T&F is still on the list..
  6. John55

John55 Member

After talking to a friend, I have apparently missed getting the Mar/Apr. edition, so guess I'll be giving them a call or email today.
  7. Hap MecTweaks

ljutic73:
    "T&F is still on the list.."

That's merely a ((suggested)) site to visit or a link and certainly not a paying sponser at all.

Hap
  8. Hap MecTweaks

9. AveragEd

AveragEd Active Member

These are not good times for magazines. Expenses are up and subscriptions are down because we're all feeling the same pinch. Auto racing is experiencing similar drop in sponsorships. Here in the largest hotbed of winged sprint car racing, there are a lot of cars with blank panels that used to be adorned with sponsors' logos. Kasey Kahne and Tony Stewart visit our tracks several times each season and tell of the increasing sponsorship challenges facing their Sprint Cup, Nationwide and truck series teams.

I, for example, used to subscribe to almost every motorcycle, bowhunting, shooting and handloading publication out there. Now I've cut out everything but a half-dozen handgun, rifle and handloading magazines. I work at a nationally-known dirt track, Williams Grove Speedway, and have been told by numerous car owners that they will give me 10% or 15% of every sponsorship dollar I send their way. In the late 1980s, I arranged a $50,000 per year deal with Chevrolet for the sprint car team I worked with for no more than the car owner's thanks.

Times, they are a-changing. And contrary to the fertilizer that Hussein is spreading, not for the better.

Ed
  10. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

try calling the office - perhaps you'll get a more accurate response than this thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.