1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRAPSHOOTING PRIZES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rico46, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Shooters will you share with us your absolute "worst" prize you ever receieved winning at a trapshoot! The example, I'm looking for is like "you have to be sh*tting me," I won this? For me it was a $5.00 gift card to Gander Mountain that cost me $10 for the option to play for this $5.00 prize! Top that one!

Rick

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

don't forget the gas to gander mountain

3. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I shouldn't complain but this fits right in in this thread. This past week was the Nebraska State Shoot. My 13yr old son shot the whole program 100 targets and he won a couple events. The last day he won class D High All Around. He went to the window and got his prize. It was a nice shiney powder horn. Yep a powder horn I could not believe it.

Corey

4. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Sorry it was 1100 not 100.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Im not really sure what is was but non resident trophy had a radio/flashlight/roadside flasher thing? I got a leather bag and 70bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.