1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRAPSHOOTING Print "Practice" by John Pritko

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DocRively, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocRively

DocRively TS Member

TRAPSHOOTING Print

We have had a couple inquiries again this Christmas season about the print "Practice" which we had made.

Yes, there are still some for sale and we also found some that we forgot we had which are signed by the artist but were not numbered. It is the same print just not numbered as a limited edition. John suggested these as a less expensive alternative but, also suggested that they not be sold until the numbered prints had been either sold out or had been out for a while.

The signed and numbered prints are $95.00

The signed only prints are $50.00

It will cost $9.00 to ship since we will have to purchase a tube.

We will make sure they arrive in time for Christmas.

Thanks for asking,
    Frank & Patty

[​IMG]

2. DocRively

DocRively TS Member

TRAPSHOOTING Print

The size of the paper is 25" x 18" and image size is 21 3/4" x 13 3/4".

The original oil painting was done in 1990 and the prints were done the same year.

3. Robb

Robb Member

TRAPSHOOTING Print

Was there a certain club used in the picture?

4. Robb

Robb Member

TRAPSHOOTING Print

I had heard it was Airport Gun Club in Lancaster OH. The prints are very nice, I have one in my livingroom.

5. DocRively

DocRively TS Member

TRAPSHOOTING Print

When John was starting the painting he asked if I wanted any particular club and I asked him to put together a combination of clubs. I know he worked from photos of PA clubs including Lappawinzo (where the idea was conceived), Ontelaunee, South End, North End and others. Since he had a lot of photos from old PA clubs it just came out that way and since he and I had been shooting at clubs that looked like this we never thought twice about it until the project was finished and someone else pointed it out to us. It certainly has added to the conversation through the years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

john pritko prints