1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting places near Wenig(Lincoln, MO)?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mt, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mt

mt Member

Hi, i'm going back to Wenig...wish me luck...still trying to get the gun to fit.

Are there any trapshooting places nearby? I know he has a little field where they throw some clays but i was hoping after the first day of fitting to try and shoot a couple of real rounds of trap.

thanks

2. BLT1

BLT1 Member

What day of the week will you be traveling to Wenig? Tollivers shoot is about 8 miles north of Fred's on HWY 65....will shoot a derby on Tues. nights.....Sedalia rod and gunclub shoots on Wed. practice from 10 or so and start a derby @ 1 will shoot until 3 or so. They are about 20 miles north on 65 and then 1 mile east....sorry know the turns but not the names of the gravel roads....from Fred. Jim101 where are you...he will chime in when he sees this thread.....blt1

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

MT, Let me know when you are going to be in the area and I will hook you up. from Fred's go north on 65 about 15 miles, right on V for about 1 mile, Right on clear fork rd and follow the signs to Sedalia gun club.

Jim

4. mt

mt Member

Thanks everyone, we're arriving late on the 27th of June...so we will hopefully have a rough stock ready toward the end of the day June 28 (Thurdsday)

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

MT, The club is not normally open on thursday, But If you can let me know an approximate time/Date I will open up a trap. I don't need much of an excuse to go out and shoot. Just can the Xs in the e-mail Or you can call me at 660-563-5605.

PS: Fred knows how to get to the club. He's been there many times.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.