1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting Picture

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by docshank, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docshank

docshank TS Member

We recently had a trapshoot at Southgate Gun Club (Lavinia, TN). Here is a picture I put together of one of my buddies shooting his Model 12.

Frank Shanklin

2. mearss1

mearss1 TS Member

Frank- Beautiful shotgun, great picture!

skip

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Very clear picture.

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

VERY nicely done!! Also shows the skill of a portsider ejecting shells directly into his shell bag!!

Jim

5. docshank

docshank TS Member

Thanks for the compliments, guys. It's easy to make decent pictures of friends that love to shoot shotguns. Hey BigM-Perazzi, that is what I call the "Patented Jerry Hatchett Empty Shell Shuck".Ha!!! Jerry loves Model 12's and knows how to shoot them as well.

Frank Shanklin

6. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Great pictures but did he break the target?

Ed Yanchok

7. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

What a GREAT picture! Frank.... Can you come to Massachusetts and photograph me doing that????

8. docshank

docshank TS Member

Thanks Ed, well of course he hit the target. We "Tennesseans" always hit the target, don't you know?Ha!!! I just didn't get a picture of the target breaking (will try to do better next time).

Yvonne, if I'm ever in Massachusetts, I'll be more than happy to take pictures of you shooting.

Frank

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

What the heck..........Are you sure this guy is a real trap shooter, and not an imposter?

The reason I ask, is that everyone knows trapshooters have big belly's and this guy doesn't have one. Maybe he's just a wannabe trapshooter. lol lol

Hauxfan!

10. docshank

docshank TS Member

Hey Hauxfan,

Yeah, he's a real trapshooter, he's just like myself, he doesn't get to shoot near as often as he would like. Maybe the hunger from not being able to shoot enough is keeping the weight off.Ha!!!

Frank

11. docshank

docshank TS Member

Hey Foghorn,

Yes, I remember meeting you a couple of years ago. Best I remember, alot of the guys I shoot with call you "Roho". Yes, Southgate has been having a small number of registered shoots for the last couple of years. June 16th. is the last one that E.V. has scheduled for this year. Come on down and shoot with us, I'm sure you will see some guys you haven't talked to in a long time.

The montage is simple to do. Just pick out one picture for the main image and resize the additional images and paste them to the main using just about any kind of photo imaging software.

If you come to Southgate in June, I'll take some pictures of you wearing out those targets and make a montage for you. Be sure and bring that "Skunk Grade" Model 12 with you. Talk to you later.

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.