1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting near Port Malabar FL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by boar, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boar

boar TS Member

Looking for a reasonable place to shoot trap this coming winter near Port Malabar.
    Thanks for any help

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.floridatrap.com/newfta/index.php

Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club

Indian River Trap & Skeet

3. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Hurley Road--Port Malabar--all kinds of shooting here. A full facility club-Trap/Skeet/Sporting Clays/rifle/pistol/high power/five stand/archery/cowboy action etc/etc/etc/.Machine Gun too-- Palm Bay,FL. Dennis 781-910-0313. for info.

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

6T5, I have shot at this club and it is nice. The people are nice and very friendly. Its a older club and most members are in the retired age group. It is also a "private club"!!! I know a member and have shot there a dozen times or so. So you will need to buy a membership there to shoot. Last I heard there was a one time fee to join as well as the membership fee. They have it all there as well. Trap,Skeet,Sporting clay range, and free pistol,rifle range. Prices of all clay targets are the lowest I have seen in Florida as well. So good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.