1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting Hall of Fame items needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KennyRay, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

The Trapshooting Hall of Fame is hoping to create and display a project relating to the early days of trapshooting at this year’s Grand American. The planned display is the transition from live birds, to glass and composition balls, followed by the introduction of the Ligowsky Clay Pigeon and other dome type targets. If you would like to help by donating or lending any of the following stuffed (taxidermy) items, it would be greatly appreciated.
    A pigeon and a quail.

Old shoot reports were submitted to the sporting magazines describing a few other birds (sparrows, starlings, blackbirds)being used at live bird shoots in the 1800’s during times when clubs were unable to obtain pigeons. One of each is all we need . . maybe two. I’ve also read reports of clubs using bats. I can’t imagine anyone having one of these.

If you can help us please email or call Tami Daniel at the Hall of Fame office. She can be reached at 937-898-4638 ext. 528 or tdaniel@shootata.com to make arrangements. Trying to show how trapshooting got started and progressed and hope to draw interest from the SCTP shooters too. Contact me if you have questions or suggestions.

Thanks,

Kenny Ray Estes,
    Trapshooting Hall of Fame

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

If your interested I can donate this box..Ziggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.