1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting clothing?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1Ljutic1, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Hi all.....just wondering, I have switched gun brands, and since I sold my gear that went with my previous brand of gun, what can I get to go with the new one? I bought my Ljutic this year, and in the spring will be shooting again. Has anyone seen or used the Ljutic clothing? Also, please advise on some of the better trap clothing out there, as far as vests, jackets, hats, glasses, pouches, bags, and especially GLOVES. Thanks, Steve

2. kreith

kreith Member

Steve,

Give me an email, take out the XXX's. I have some interesting news on Ljutic's clothing line.

Thanks

Cory

3. Janet

Janet TS Member

CJ Enterprises carries shooting coats and vests. Check out website above.
    Janet CJ

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Thanks for the replies. Anyone else? Steve

5. Earl4140

Earl4140 TS Member

Steve: I have 27 years North of Chicago. Winter Coat- Bob Allen, Winter Gloves- Bob Allen. The Best Line of Shooting garments- John Storm. The best Shooting Vest- Browning.

Rather than selling what you have, I would have 1Ljutic1 emblazoned on the back of each of your favorite garments. IMHO chasing gun logos is a trip to Hell. Earl Hamman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.