1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting clothing for big trapshooters???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    For most of my life I have always had a problem trying to find sporting equipment and clothing for what ever sport I was involved in. I am left handed and let's just say if I get any bigger my wife will be weighing me in at the local slaughter house. When I was a kid I was in shape and an average athlete. When I wanted to get involved in golf as a kid, most golf stores carried no more than one or two sets of left handed clubs. When I played baseball I had maybe a couple choices for left handed baseball gloves. People who are left handed quickly learn that we live in a right handed world.

In 1970 I started shooting trap. Nowadays, it is easier than it use to be trying to find left handed wood and left handed guns, compared to years ago. With each year that I gained weight while shooting it has become harder and harder to finding left handed vest and shooting jackets in my size. After graduating from size 2X I started having a real tough time finding anything. Most shoots that I attend look like Weight Watchers conventions. With that being said, It is hard to understand why manufacturers make such small clothing for us shooters still? Anyone know who makes shooting jackets and vest, in 5X?
    Steve Balistreri

2. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

http://www.bigcamo.com/pavillion-mesh-vests-big-man-sizes.php

Hi Steve. Here is one option for you.

Bud

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Bud:
    Thanks so much. I was just able to purchase a size 5X shooting jacket from them. I like their shooting vest but in that style I need a 5X and all they have is 4X. Anyone else know where I can get a 5X shooting vest. Please don't say Omar the tent company like one of you just PM me.
    Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

5x mesh shooting vest

5x shooting vest

big man trap shooting vest 5x
shotgun shooting vest 4x 5x