1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting Chronicles and Friends of Redlands

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cnjranch, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Jan 29, 1998
    This letter is addressed to the Author(s) and Supporters of the, “Trapshooting Chronicles,” and “Friends of Redlands.” For several years now, we as shooters across the country have read or heard of the issues that you so eloquently address in your anonymous letter campaign. In the most recent article received in October of this year, you mention that there is a meeting that is scheduled for Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at the Autumn Grand in Tucson Arizona. I believe we all agree that a meeting would be beneficial for all sides to address the true issues that occurred in 2008 and 2009.

It disappoints me and others that you have chosen to involve members in other States, State Associations, and Gun Clubs who are not involved with the issues that took place in California. These individuals, organizations and clubs, take no sides and are truly in the sport to promote trapshooting throughout the country. One thing we should all be mindful of is the problems that need to be discussed and hashed out are California problems. These issues started in California and will end in California at some point.

I along with others would like to see us work together to resolve the issues. Based on the last letter it appears that you and your supporters are of the same belief. I will encourage you and all parties that are involved to sit down and have this discussion in a neutral location that affects no shooting venue. I also ask that after today we all work towards promoting trapshooting and encourage true sportsmanship throughout clay target sports.

With your help, I would like us to pick a day, time, and location within the State of California for everyone involved in the events that took place in 2008 and 2009 to sit and listen to each other. With your help and others, we could make this a productive venture.

James Hammond<br>
    California Delegate<br>
    Email: california_ata@yahoo.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.