1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting Art

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by puablo, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Here is a better example of artwork that I offer.  If you would like your caricature done in color and added to the "ATA Shooting Stars" print, I can do that for you.The full color limited edition print sells for $50.00(matted and signed). The cost for your caricature added would be $30.00, please add $7.95 shipping.I not only do caricatures/cartooning, but I also do serious realistic artwork also.The art makes great gifts or can commemorate different events, such as shooting accomplishments, shooting groups, business groups, trophies,

I can be reached at 845-266-3567 for any info.

Thank you,
    Jeff Philipbar (puablo)

<a href="http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z224/puablojp/?action=view&current=100_1256.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z224/puablojp/?action=view&current=100_1254.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

EB, how ya doing? Thanks for the support. Dick Baldwin memorial shoot is listed on Pahquioque web site for Sun. Oct. 5, 2008. Good Lord willin' and the crick don't rise I will see you there if you go. puablo

4. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Up. Gee I'm famous. Dave T.

5. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Dave, I gotta admit you surely are! I kinda like your face about the best, and you look just like you belong there! Best wishes, Jeff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.