1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooting around Ft Wayne IN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pacemaker, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

Are there any clubs shooting Wed or Thurs night around Ft. Wayne. If so, are they shooting practice or 10 birds, etc Thanks Tim

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Looks like they shoot practice on Wednesdays. Check out their website, and click on their brochure for hours.

Bill Radwan

3. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

You'll also find St. Joe to be a very welcoming club with great facilities.

4. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

If you are looking for a club that shoots games, practice, offers a 50 target draw protection calcutta, and has a great bunch of shooters, I suggest the Albion Conservation Club which shoots every Thursday evening beginning at about 6:00 PM. Many of the shooters who attend are from Ft. Wayne and the surrounding area. This is a two trap club with a great bank of lights for night shooting. Turn west at the stoplight by the courthouse and proceed west on that road until you reach the club (hard to miss). Another club close to Ft. Wayne is at Churabusco. They shoot on Wednesday evenings with a program similar to that of Albion's. Many of the same shooers go to both clubs. Both clubs are friendly and welcome new shooters. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

5. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

6. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Warsaw - great club, games, trap, skeet

8. rickm181

rickm181 TS Member

Wells County Gun,they shoot from 6pm till 9pm on Thursday's and 9AM till noon on Sunday's.Its just 2 miles north of Bluffton on county road 400 north, turn west 1 mile can't miss it.

9. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

I called St. Joe and they tell me they only shoot untill 5 PM on wednesday in the winter and 7PM in the summer. Not exactly good for a guy who works days. I'll try the others listed above. Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting near fort wayne