1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooters Let Down

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Roger IL, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

And the bait is in the water..........Roger

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Hmm...does your handicap average drop precipitously during these bouts of depression?

And it happens right after a victory?

When your reduction arrives in the mail, do you feel better?

...You have an abnormal but treatable condition. I'll give you a referral to Dr. Foghorn in Kentucky...he's the best there is at treating this (he sees more patients like you in his geographic area, than any other doctor anywhere).

3. tachyon

tachyon Member

One time, my young daughter wanted to make her own spinner lures for trolling. She liked the brightly colored beads. She forgot to put a spinner on the spoon, just threaded it on the leader.

Went trolling. She caught her limit of walleye in about an hour. All nice size. We redid our own bait to match her "mistake".

Even so, I don't think this presentation has much of a chance.

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

I once attepted a cast using a bait made of mexican cleaning rags and diamonds,,,caught a stringerful of jew corksuckers within the hour,,,,The entire bait,chum,and thread was pulled before a mass extinction of jew corksuckers took place..............

AKA Grammie...........

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

sounds like you really have need for sex therapist to me. you are probably just saying trap when in reality you lost interest in sex. maybe you need to try something new and different are you right or left handed. switch. hows th at for a smart aleck reply mia. jack

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

target managment

7. Opion8ted

Opion8ted TS Member

www.aa.com or Bass Pro ....

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Is that a fuzzdoesit ?

9. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Is that a fuzzdoesit ?

10. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

If you have a hangover after getting drunk, you haven't practiced enough.

LL

11. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

r33u77, maybe you should try some of that wild wood herb instead of alcohol the night before and see if the enthusiasum returns to shoot.

12. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Grammie, Sometimes it even works across someone else's cast. Sorta like chum I guess. Nice to see masterful casts. Jake

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

When you find out you can move on to world peace...........

HM

14. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Go shoot skeet now.

15. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Do you make your own beer? Or use factory? Bud might get you out.

Yes, sir! "A Real American Hero" could have you as a subject on the next beer commercial.

Here's to you, champion trap shooter. Forget all that junk about wads and shot. Pop a few Buds before the line and bang 'em. Tell the trap boy you saw a piece and turn down that hard left. Then shut-up a liberal in the club house and tell 'em how to keep the mexs out. 'Cause you have the answers now.

16. thespan

thespan TS Member

Grammie,

I would seriously appreciate it if you would explain to me exactly what is a "jew corksucker."

Thank you.

Peter Greenspan

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Grammie,

The way that they've been deleting posts and pulling threads around here, you're just asking for it. Not to mention that you're a biggot.

18. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

let me guess, matamata man and AlanM are really the same guy. Alan Greenspan in disguise. Go lower the interest rate and don't get your panties in a bunch. We're just havin a little fun here.

LL

19. grammie

grammie TS Member

Do you see how this bait works????? Just the breath,,like the touch of an angels wings landing lightly on the water,,,this action alone has been known to cause a "feeding frenzy",,,this is a "tournament" type set-up,,,and should be used with caution,,,,it has been known to overload the boat with not only the above mentioned bottom-feeding species,,,but will boat the ivory-billed peckerwoods from texas as well,,,used on the migration routes from texas to washington D.C. has been known to drive an entire species into extinction,,,and has since been "termed" as deadly as live bite,,,and banned on inlamd waterways............

AKA Grammie............

20. thespan

thespan TS Member

No, Grammie,

I don't see how "this bait" works. What I do see, however, is that you are a delusional Anti-Semite.

By the way, why don't you sign off with your actual name, like some of us do?

Peter Greenspan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.