1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video

Discussion in 'Forum Information Threads' started by El Chorizo, Jun 11, 2014.

1. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Delete PMs:
    There's a check box to the left of the PM title. Click that.

An overlay box will pop up. You can check other PMs individually, or check "Select All" on the overlay box.

Then select the "Action" "Leave Private Message." Leaving the message will delete it.

Find your posts:
    Hover your cursor over your alias in the upper right-hand corner.

Click on "Your Content."

Delete a post:
    The "Delete" button is on the left-hand side of your post next to the time stamp, edit, and report links. (Just below the bottom of your post.)

2. ninjak

ninjak Member

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

You're welcome.

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

On the old site there was a function whereby we could send a email link 0f a post to someone. Can we still do this? Thanks for the reply, Jake

5. El Chorizo

El Chorizo Administrator Staff Member

If you hover over the post number (ie, your post is #24, next to the thank and quote button) you can copy that link and email it to a friend. But there is no share functionality built in on posts..

tarheel thanked this.
  6. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

This thread is EXCELLENT. What I see is the web guys are working overtime to give us a GREAT site. There is more stuff that we can do on the new site than the old. I probably won't use everything but I will try. If there is anything I need answers to I know these guys will get them for me. They did before and will most likely again.
    Thanks!!!

El Chorizo thanked this.
  7. El Chorizo

Thanks for the kind words shooter99!

8. El Chorizo

Update: We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts.

You can still use that method if you wish. We would prefer you to use this new bump method however. Also note that your thread can only be 'bumped' once every 24 hours. This should be enough to allow sellers to bump without bumping too often.

To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'.

A screenshot is attached that shows it.

Screen Shot 2014-06-13 at 3.54.42 PM.png

Calkidd thanked this.
  9. El Chorizo

A Post New Thread button has been added to the Active Topics page.

10. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter

You guys are on a roll now. One thing I miss is at the top of a thread there used to be a list of posters names with no text. Each name served as a jump into the thread so you could pick up where you left. If I remember right the new site remembers this for you but it's transparent and a bit slow on my phone which is where I spend most of my time. I'm guessing this slowness has nothing to do with the site and everything to do with my phone.

11. joe kuhn

I guess I was wrong. I left and came back to this thread and ended up back at the top

12. El Chorizo

What is the ultimate goal, to jump to the end of the thread? The new system has an option to let you do that but not to jump to a specific members post.

13. joe kuhn

Goal is to jump to the spot in the thread that I read last.

14. Strait Shooter

Strait Shooter Member

15. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I went to contents to find my posts clicked on my want to trade post but could not find a way to get into the post just a report function. I did not see a tools function selection like in the tutorial. I went to the top tried to open the links/ tools from forums bar but it did not have a tool menu like in the tutorial what am I doing wrong. A video tutorial of how to do this function or all functions would be helpful. I am gaining ground on learning how to use the new software thanks
    Old one eye aka Buddy

16. El Chorizo

Buddy, can you link me to the thread you are trying to edit? Is it a thread you started under this username?

17. El Chorizo

Clicking on the thread title will do this IF there is "new" content. If there is no "new" content then clicking the thread title will simply bring you to the first post. So in that case if there is nothing new (ie, the thread title is not bolded and there is no 'unread' icon) then you can only jump to the "last" post by clicking on the time field that shows when the last post was made, it is further to the right... Ie, last post by X "yesterday" or whenever the time may be. That will take you to the last post in the thread.

18. joe kuhn

Thank you.

19. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

yes EL C it is my wtt 303 release trigger for pull trigger I started the post under Old one eye I do not know how to link you to it either.

Buddy

20. El Chorizo

Search tags for this page
cpr vidio
stoeger condor competition over & under shotgun reviews
trapshooters
trapshooters utube video

wtb sxs

xxxxnnnn