1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooters are MOSTLY a fine group..............

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by The Rock, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Most shooters are that way. Or at least I am, I tend to collect these kinds of things. Why ???? but I have done a lot of pay postage it's yours on here and if the postage doesn't come I forget about it and hope what ever it was got a good home. I have made and given away shell carriers, tote bags, & hull bags made from shot bags. Even watches at shoots for just showing up.

Still have a few sheep skin wipes that are in need of a new home. I keep one or two in my shooting bag with Balistol sprayed into it good placed in a plastic bag. This comes in very handy when I get caught in a shower. The Balistol displaces (actually mixes with the water) and stops it from rusting plus it is a real good regular wipe for storage.

Rock

Jim

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

You've got a helluva nerve...

This was your post:

<blockquote>"looking for a choke wrench for the Browning Invector tubes (the short ones). I will be glad to pay? Nothing fancy. I will be giving it away to a new shooter."</blockquote>

I pointed you at new wrenches in the internet.

You didn't say you didn't want to buy one either new or at retail.

You didn't say that the ones on Froogle were not what you wanted.

So why now do you feel the need to bad mouth people who replied to your post with every intention of helping you??

Morgan

3. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

Bernie,
    When you are going to correct someone elses spelling, you might want to check your own...LOL. However, I guess, you may have been correct as I have a daughter who used to swim on a club team and we would go "goggle" shopping from time to time.
    wolfee

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Froogle is in beta stage, it looks promising. I typed in choke tube wrenches and got 206 hits and found a Beretta wrench with a thread chaser I have never seen before.
    Bought one.

Jerbear

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Scratch that... it was 1,351 hits for wrenches.

Jerbear

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    (Eating popcorn, watching the catfight.)

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Bernie is one of the good guys and not prone to look for fights. I think it is a given that when somebody posts that they are looking for something that it means from members of the board. If a guy is on this site I suspect he can do a google-goggle-foggle search. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.