1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooters are a Splendid looking lot...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by biff, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

What is it about trapshooters that makes them so good looking? Is it the fashionable way they dress when they compete or is it the great physical condition they are in? Other sports like golf, NASCAR spectating, professional baseball and football can only dream to compete in looks with all trapshooters. I know there will be a few on here that will disagree(that is totally acceptable on TS.Com)and some will even point out a few examples of people possibly posing as trapshooters. Biff

2. biff

biff Active Member

Jim, that's not fair to pass off professional models as trapshooters! Biff

3. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Fine looking bunch, but the one in the middle looks like he's wearing skeet shoes.... Notice how the one in the red is only hiding his toe pad???? The middle one is blatently showing off he doesn't wear one :(

4. biff

biff Active Member

The middle trapshooter isn't Foghorn, it's not a professional model either; it's a movie star(notice the shades) hired to play the part of Foggy. He is wearing professional tap dancing shoes however. The person in the red shirt is a professed professional shell unloader working for large shell companies and with private handloaded caches. The gentleman on the right moved to Arizona to follow his normal profession on the rodeo circuit as a bull rider. The other two are total unknowns and are only posing and pretending to be trapshooters!! And yes I believe it is Middletown as there is a genuine normal looking trapshooter on the hill near the log clubhouse. Biff

5. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

Why do three of them look like someone wizzed in their corn flakes?

Smile, isn't trapshooting supposed to be fun ;)

6. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

This was taken in Vandalia in 2005 - Joe Nimer (RIP) - Hunter & Jeff Galloway - Elmo Matkins and my running buddy JC Nunn.

These folks have loads of fun!

38-01615

7. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Another Grand group including Tracy Sanders - Pat "sporting horns" - Bill Howe and George Ponton.

Tough looking crowd!

38-01615

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Rem870TB:

How did you know That is what happened you know we rooster's like or daily corn don't you.

Ok here I am after geting my corn im happy now.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn

9. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jimmy Borum,

I'm not sure who a couple of those guys are, from left to right I think is Stafford, ?, ?, you and Roger Smith.

Who are the ones I could not identify?

Don

10. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Big Al

That is scary! And so close to Omaha.

11. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

"Rem870TB:

How did you know That is what happened you know we rooster's like or daily corn don't you.

Ok here I am after geting my corn im happy now."

Foghorn

Recently we had a convesation here at home that went like this;

Wife; "Look, you're in this picture I took"

Me; "DON'T SHOW THAT AROUND!!!, I'm pulling a face in it"

Wife; "No, that is your normal face"

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

WHOAAAAA MULEEEEEEEEEE!! Thinkin this thread was about AAAA-X-AAAA shooters in normal attire, I was totally surprised to see such a great lookin bunch of gentlemen sportsmen for sure! You can guess the winners and also-rans in most trap photos, especially that first picture?

Arizona Happy? I sure am my friends! I root for both teams at the high school level here in football also! I certainly did help Arizona beat those outa state heathens too, I put my best (Forsbashed) on em big time! Sentum packin so to speak with their tail twixt their legs.

I love this state and my license plate shows it, the frame says, "I'm not a native, but I got here as fast as I could" says it all.

Richard, I only took what trophies the other guys didn't want? :) Maybe I'll take up heifer ropin and forget the bulls and hulls, easier on the backside. AZHAPPY :)

13. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

These aren't the REAL trap shooters! The REAL trapshooters have beady eyes and beer guts hanging almost to their knees. A splendid lot indeed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.