1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooter made short film

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mixer, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

more better.

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I take it Rose Miller is your wife or signficant other. Nice looking soldier.

Interesting perspective of female soldier replaying her coming home in her mind after traumatic head injury prior to death or just at the time of death. I didn't see that coming.

I was expecting her to go postal after sighting in her rifle and especially after her 2nd session with you as the psychiatrist. By the way, your portrayal of an uncaring A-hole psychiatrist was well played. I figured you were the first one she would line up on.

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Pretty well done C E.

Timothy Swarens?

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

That was good CE

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

You could have cast GW22 as the pchy doc-- he has a lot of time on his hand when the weather is bad- just going to the bank to cash his Obama checks

GW22 is an expert he claims on the distiniction between PTSD and mental illness

Regards from Iowa

Gene

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

I though that your little play stunk the place out. Trevor Dawe

7. rebeldog1

rebeldog1 TS Member

Sorry I have to make comments but going to "what a hottie"from subject matter about a returning soldier with obviously some sort of PTSD is really sickening and childish of those making comments.The serious nature of even a fictional film such as this is lost to such commentary on this forum.This is a very important problem that has not been addressed adequately by those who celebrate or send our people into war,yes I am anti war,but also against the crappy treatment our soldiers receive when they return.

8. white rattler

white rattler Member

Burgess, I still think that your side show stinks and if I was you I would not quit your day job. Trevor Dawe.

9. rebeldog1

rebeldog1 TS Member

I do not mean to denigrate you or the subject matter of your film,only the commentary by others who view a serious subject such as one depicted in this film.I do appreciate the sacrifice soldiers such as yourself go through,but I do question the reasons given for wars and how they are glorified as a "commercial"for our military.Jessica Lynch is an example of exaggeration of events to glorify events that never happened the way they are reported,Pat Tillman,the Arizona Cardinal star was another example of the military making up a story to try to spur others to rush into service.He was a hero,just not the way we were told,he lost his life in a friendly fire incident not a valiant battle against the enemy.His choice to forego a multimillion dollar contract to serve is why he was a hero.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.