1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trapshooter comments

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DNY 4, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNY 4

DNY 4 TS Member

Non-Trapshooter comments

This is a shooting type site. If you have questions about drills, cooking, trucks, campers and cooking. Try home depot, fleetwood, cooking network, or ask Heloise.

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I ask Heloise and Dear Abby. They said that if I didn't like what the topic was on a site not to open it. This site said 'trapshooter comments' so I opened it and all it was is O/T (off topic). I feel like I was violated because it misled me into opening it. I think I will go to a counselor, I hope he can help with the disappoinment I'm feeling about being tricked.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

sneaky sneaky,

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The best way to handle your concerns, DNY 4, is to simply not open a thread that's "off topic" and so marked with an OT and/or don't open it again if you accidentally opened it in the past. There are a great many OT questions that have been answered here about health, vehicles, home repair, weather, best routes and so on that those with an interest have happily learned how to improve their lives. When I go through the list of threads, there are probably 85% of them I don't open at all or never twice, even trapshooting threads just because I have no interest in them. If this advice offends you, please forgive me....breakemall....Bob Dodd

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I like the OT stuff too. After all, I'm too cheap to subscribe to Consumer Reports and Trapshooters are the best and the smartest.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <i>Hoosier Daddy, quote: "Smart Donkey, are you perhaps a prison guard or corrections officer? I ask because of the term "pie hole"."</i>

What makes you assume he WORKS in a prison?

7. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Touche' Brother Brian.

8. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Daddy seems to have a thorough knowledge of prison slang......

9. smartass

smartass TS Member

Somebody deleted mine and Jimmy Borums posts so I'd better tread carefully. Apparently some of you don't get out much and have never seen any Adam Sandler movies.

10. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

" Shut your pie hole" as in having a big mouth. A common enough term that I have heard now and then in reference to someone rattling on about something. I had no idea its origins were the the opening in a cell door. Thanks for the trivia. I will file that one away for future reference. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.